MorphyBooks

Thicker Than Blood
Claire C. Riley, Madeline Sheehan

Review: Sinful Intent (Alfa PI #1) by Chelle Bliss

Sinful Intent (ALFA PI) (Volume 1) - Chelle Bliss
Chelle Bliss is awesome! It’s been a few days since I finished Sinful Intent. I had to sit on my review for a while because all I could think upon finishing it was WOW, OMG, WOW, HOLY F*#K. You get my drift?

Chelle is a really talented author. She pulls you into her story and literally drags the emotions out of you right alongside her characters. I laughed, snorted hysterically, cried, melted, swooned and all out loved this book! If you haven’t read it yet, what the hell are you waiting for?

Race True is my kind of woman. She’s strong, determined, sassy, beautiful and stubborn. She’s having a rough time but she refuses to let it bring her down. Her determination to get through it is admirable. I’m definitely #TeamRace.

Morgan made me weak at the knees with his alpha mambo jumbo but at times I wanted to punch him. Although he’s smart, loyal, protective, gorgeous and swoon worthy his way of going about certain things leaves something to be desired. But that’s what made it all the more fun.

If you love action packed stories with a sexy alpha male and a strong headed heroine then this book is for you. I can’t wait for the release of Unlawful Desire!
Source: http://morphybooksblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/review-sinful-intent