MorphyBooks

Morphys' Book Blog

Thicker Than Blood
Claire C. Riley, Madeline Sheehan

Review: Moirai (Aberrant #2)

Moirai (Aberrant #2) - Ruth  Silver

Moirai begins seven months after Olivia and Joshua reach Shadow. Both Olivia and Josh train to perfect their skills to get ready for the uprising against Genesis. The rebel alliance have been planning for months and they are determined to get the job done in hopes of making the world a better place.

Wow, I re-read Aberrant today just to refresh my memory and it knocked me again with the ending! I hate cliff-hangers but at least I had Moirai to read straight afterwards. Ruth has a great writing style, it felt like it took me no time at all to read both Aberrant and Moirai (both in one day) as the words are smooth and flow together nicely.

I loved both Olivia and Joshua in Aberrant and now more so after finishing Moirai, they just amaze me! Even without all their awesome talents. The bond they share is magical all on its own. The love and trust they share with one another makes me all warm and fuzzy. Olivia was a lot stronger in Moirai, takes more of a dominant role, of which she’s more than capable of handling. Joshua too steps up to the mark and does his own bit for the alliance, they both played big parts (obviously cos they’re the main characters) in the uprising.

There we definitely parts that had me wanting to pull out my hair, Dylan in the mansion? Meeting Chloe’s husband, who’d have guessed? I mean what! Come one, don’t you think enough has happened to them as it is without throwing this out there too? It did make things exciting though and give it a kick.

The ending was totally unexpected and has left me hanging yet again! I’m not happy, I want book 3 now *stomps feet*, please? I loved the ending though, okay maybe not the bit in Torv but the scenes prior to that, they were special and I felt like I’d waited forever for them both!

So happy ending with a not so happy ending right? Totally unexpected but well done! I can’t wait to see what happens next! At least we haven’t got long to wait!

If your a fan of dystopian then I suggest you give the Aberrant series a go, totally worth the time.

**A copy was provided for review purposes**

Source: http://morphybooksblog.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/blog-tour-moirai