MorphyBooks

Thicker Than Blood
Claire C. Riley, Madeline Sheehan

Review: ACID

Acid - Emma Pass

Jenna Strong was sent to a high-security prison by ACID, the police force that rule the United Kingdom where she stay for two years before escaping. She has to do everything possible to stay away from ACID, from getting a new identity to going on the run. With help from a rebel group she manages to evade them long enough to establish a new life, unfortunately it doesn’t go according to plan…..

This book totally amazed me; Not that I didn’t expect it. ACID kept my attention throughout the entire book, to the point I didn’t want to put it down to do mundane things like cook or clean. You know it’s a good book when you start and finish it in the same day!!

The character building was well done. Jenna in all of her forms was amazing, i loved her character. She’s fearless, protective, smart and a total badass!!! Max was also a great character, totally not what I was expecting him to be (not that I didn’t think he’d be great) he was just different to how I thought he’d be.

It’s full of action, adventure, romance, excitement and thrilled me to the core!

Overall I completely loved this book!!!! Great work Emma =)

**A copy was provided for review purposes**

Source: http://morphybooksblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/review-acid